TEN TICKLES

Thursday, December 19

 sweater: target // skirt: forever 21 // belt: thrift // shoes: ralph lauren // tights: macy's

In honor of my first foray into the crazy {and hopefully stylish} world of fashion blogging, here's a joke for you... How many tickles did it take to make the octopus laugh? Ten tickles :)

Tonight is the last show in my coached ensemble's run at Donny's Skybox Theater at Second City. It's been so awesome to be able to perform and work with such a wildly talented group of people. Truly feel blessed to have been a part of it. Also feel so lucky to have my mom in town to watch this final performance!

And now it's time to turn off the computer, wash off my face mask, and start getting ready. Catch ya later alligator.

3 comments :

  1. Hi Alison,

    I found you on BBN!

    These photos are gorgeous! Are you a model or a fashion blogger? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you're too sweet! Just a blogger :) So happy you found me on BBN! Hope you keep reading along!

      Delete
  2. I love this post, great outfit! Keep up the fabulous work!

    -Krystin

    www.girlinbetsey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete